we pioneered evidential marketing
Evidential Marketing is the data-led planning approach we developed that helps brands to understand their customers better, create stronger connections with them and track sharper results from their marketing communications.
This is how we transform your customer data into full colour communications that generate better returns from your marketing budget.
> our evidential marketing process
> our evidential marketing services
- Customer Segmentation
- RFV analysis
- Data Profiling
- Data Mapping
- Online Surveys
- List Planning & Purchase
- Direct Mail
- Door Drops
- 3rd Party Inserts
- Customer Journey Planning
- Email Marketing
- Print Management
- ‘Live’ Campaign Response Dashboards
- Channel Attribution
- CPA Tracking
- ‘Test & Learn’ Attribution
> direct mail
> why is direct mail now so effective?
- 96% of mailings are opened and read according to the Royal Mail & JICMail
- Mailings remain in our homes on tables for 8 to 9 days
- On average they are looked at between 4 & 5 times
- 1-in -5 of us pass each mailing on to our friends & family
- 5% of consumers are prompted to access their accounts, especially lapsed customers!
- 7% are prompted to make a purchase
- Direct Mail can utilise QR codes or unique URLs to move customers from offline channels to online
brands we’ve worked with
Using Press, Radio, Digital and Direct Marketing to launch a brand into the 4th most recognized in market – within a year.
Unifying over 100 franchise customer databases to develop a Direct Marketing strategy that yielded market leading response.
Uncovering the personal commonalities in the top 5 money transfer corridors to create a cross-culture messaging and contact strategy.
Creating a B2B database and delivering an online marketing programme to optimise sales globally.
Using Zebra Dashboard to identify best offline launch areas for this market disruptor.